This Oxygen Brightener is a people- and planet-friendly laundry booster and bleach alternative made with non-toxic ingredients and eco-friendly packaging. This oxygen powder is just as effective as liquid bleach but is ultra-concentrated, plastic-free, preservative-free, bleach-free, and chlorine-free.
How to use as a laundry booster:
- Scoop 1/2 tablespoon for HE washing machines or 1 tablespoon for standard washing machines.
- Add oxygen powder directly to the drum before adding clothes.
- Wash as normal. Powder dissolves in hot or cold water and is color safe. Do not use with wool or silk. Do not use with septic systems.
How to use as an oxygen cleaner:
- Fill a bucket with a measured amount of warm water. Use only as much as needed, as solution does not store well.
- Add 1 tablespoon of powder for every 8–16 oz. of water, or 1/4 cup of powder for every gallon. Allow powder to dissolve fully.
- Use solution to clean surfaces and soak objects. Avoid direct contact with skin and eyes. Rinse surfaces thoroughly after use.
Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, also known as sodium percarbonate, is an oxidizing agent. When added to water, it'll break up organic compounds on fabrics and solid surfaces alike. It’s a sustainable, eco-friendly bleach alternative that can clean and whiten everything from laundry whites to coffee mugs. A true multi-purpose home cleaning booster without exposing your family to harmful chemicals.
Sodium Carbonate, also known as washing soda or soda ash, is a pH adjuster. It raises the pH of the washing water, which results in more effective cleaning. For this reason, it's often referred to as a laundry booster.